Inspirational Bride




On November 12, 2010 Laura and Peter got married in our Victorian Chapel. Laura was such an inspiration to all of us that worked that day. I wanted to share her special day, in the hopes, that she inspires you!

Laura looked beautiful on her wedding day.
Her dress was perfect! It was strapless with a a long train.
I knew that she wanted to show off that gorgeous gown to her friends and family that were watching.

I asked Laura if she was going to be in her wheelchair during the ceremony. She said that her friend was going to walk her down and that she would like to stand the whole time. I thought that was amazing!

When it was time to get married Laura stood up, held on to her friend, and walked down that isle with such grace and class.

I closed the chapel doors behind her and my eyes started to fill with tears...

As the ceremony ended I opened the chapel doors and my eyes started to fill up again with tears. Her wonderful husband, Peter, carried her up the isle as they were pronounced husband and wife!

Congratulations Laura and Peter!
It was truly an honor to be part of your special day.




















Blog Archive