Jessica Simpson's New Fragrance : I Fancy You

Jessica Ann Simpson was born July 10, 1980 in Abilene, Texas, as the daughter of Tina Ann Drew, a homemaker, and Joe Truett Simpson, a minister and psychologist.

She is an American singer, actress, television personality and fashion designer whose rise to fame began in 1999. Since that time, Simpson has achieved many recording milestones, starred in several television shows, movies, and commercials, launched a line of hair and beauty products, and designed fragrances, shoes, and handbags for women.

Jessica Simpson and Parlux present a new fragrance from the Fancy line in 2011. After the original Fancy from 2008, Fancy Love from 2009 and Fancy Nights from 2010, here comes the I Fancy You edition. I Fancy You is described as a soft and velvety floral - musky scent.

The composition is created by Cecile Hua of MANE. The fragrance opens with fruity notes of Fuji apple and pear. The heart is made of white flowers such as tuberose and lily of the valley, settling at the woody - musky sandalwood base.

 “I am so excited to introduce my fourth and final fragrance of the Fancy Collection, I Fancy You,” Simpson said in a statement. “This floral scent is romantic and feminine and conjures up the feelings of a first love that makes you realize that love can last forever … I Fancy You!” 

 “I Fancy You” comes in a light blue bottle with hearts and butterflies on it.

The light blue bottle is adorned with cute silver heart-shaped applications. I Fancy You is available as 50 and 100 ml Eau de Perfume

Jessica Simpson has revealed her newest fragrance called “I Fancy You,” which will be available for purchase this month or Buy it now at Amazon

Blog Archive