CREATIVE YOU!




Being a creative type , I was so inspired while working on monday. Just another reason I love what I so, so it is hard to even consider it a job. I look forward to coming to work and enjoy telling my family about the couples I interact with daily.



It dawned on me after coordinating the Michael McAleese and Lee Ten hoeve wedding that really those little extras make all the difference. The Bride made the cutest Boutonnière's for her wedding party and the groom had the neatest tie that had skulls on it. Thier use of color was perfect, bright and yellow. It really fit for an outdoor summer wedding. It really made me think that in the planning stages of planning the your wedding that you might want to add your touch. It doesn't have to be a cookie cutter wedding. It is about you as a couple. Stand out from the norm and express your personalities. It lets us coordinating your ceremony know a little bit more about you.



I was off on Tuesday and since I have my entire family looking at wedding stuff, flowers, products, cakes, and invitations my daughter found me the funnest video on YouTube. I think this couple really along with Lee and Michael really reminded me to have fun all the time, and be yourself.



Here is the link to the video, and a little quote I love...hope you enjoy!
"There is a bit of insanity in dancing that does everybody a great deal of good. " ~Edwin Denby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0


















Blog Archive