Blogger Mania!


Hello, Blog readers! I am Rebecca. I am a wedding coordinator and am one of the many new faces here at the Chapel of the Flowers. I enjoy writing, though I have never blogged before, so I'm sure you'll see many new posts from me.

I am happily married to my best friend in the whole world, and have a beautiful little girl named September Rose.

I love working at the Chapel of the Flowers as a wedding coordinator because I love to see the bride and groom on their wedding day before and after the ceremony. My favorite type of ceremony is the First Look, It's where the groom arrives early to fill out his paperwork and is hidden inside the chapel. The bride arrives a little later and after signing the last few papers is given her bouquet and stands out of sight in the lobby of the chapel. The music plays and she has a grand entrance into the chapel and they see each other all dressed up for the first time. Sometimes the groom will even have tears in his eyes at how beautiful his lovely bride is!

Here at the Chapel of Flowers I know it's safe to say that each and every employee works their hardest to make sure the couple's day is memorable, beautiful and every thing they imagined.

Blog Archive