I almost started crying with her...

This past Saturday, I had the pleasure of coordinating the 3 1/2 year Vow Renewal of Alex and Michelle. When they arrived, Michelle was crying and laughing through her tears because her awesome husband had planned this surprise Renewal for the two of them while here in Vegas. It took me by surprise but I almost started crying with her. They are from Washington D.C. which made my day because my home is close by to D.C. and I always enjoy running into people who I can chat about areas of town we both know back home.




Not only did Alex plan a great surprise for his wife, but they also had so many other fun plans while they were here in Vegas, from attending the Garth Brooks concert that night, to spending the entire next day at the Grand Canyon.




Alex and Michelle have been married 3 1/2 years but have been together a total of 8 1/2 years. They were first married on the beach and had brought the same vows from their wedding 3 years ago to read to each other today. I got to stand behind our videographer and listen in on what they were saying to eachother. With each line, I'd quietly say "aww" or "that's so sweet."




Not only did I feel privileged getting to be a witness to the love between the two of them, but to get to laugh and joke around with them as well really made my day.




Thanks Alex and Michelle for being super cool and letting me be a part of your (second) special day!



Blog Archive