Scarlett Johansson Doesn’t Want To Be Called Sexy Either!?

Scarlett Johansson Doesn’t Want To Be Called Sexy Either!?


Oh God, this $#!t is contagious. Scarlett Johansson has joined the growing list of uber-hot celebrity babes, which includes Jessica Alba and most recently Megan Fox, who shy away or just flat out reject the fact that they’re considered a sex symbol.
Scarlett, 24, tells the London Times newspaper, “I never expected that kind of thing, to be honest. I think that comes with my age, the whole sex-symbol thing. I’ll grow out of that. It’s a phase. And people want to turn you into merchandise in some way, don’t they?
“I’m at a little bit of a funny age where I get that ’sexiest woman’ thing, and it feels like a label for right now. But maybe when I get older, it won’t be like that.” 
No $#!t it won’t be like that when you’re older because you’ll be fat and wrinkled you ungrateful twit! When the hell are we going to see a celebrity who is actually, you know, grateful and humbled by the fact that they’re considered sexy and/or a sex symbol!? Honestly, I don’t know how the hell someone who looks like that (arguably the sexiest Johansson has ever looked) doesn’t think they deserve to be gushed over and called sexy by millions of people. Epically lame.

Blog Archive