E Harmony

On August 9, 2010 I had the pleasure of meeting a wonderful couple. Randy and Amanda were so excited to be getting married! I met them in reservations and while walking back to the chapel I got to know how they met. They met through an online dating site called e harmony. They informed me they only have been together for a little over two months! I would have never guessed because they were so in love. They looked like they have been together their whole lives. Amanda read on Randy's profile that he 3 boys, all grown, that attend college. Amanda also has a son and would be attending the same college as Randy's boys this fall. Once she read that she knew she had to talk to him. They spoke every night for 3 or more hours on the phone. Randy flew Amanda out to California from Texas and he told me once she got off that plane he knew he wanted to spend his life with her. Amanda went back to Texas, left her job, packed her stuff and moved to California to be Randy. They decided to get married here in Vegas at Chapel of the Flowers. They wanted a romantic ceremony that only involved them two! All 4 boys watched online as there families became one!

Thank you Randy and Amanda for letting me be part of your special day! I really enjoyed hearing your story! Best of luck!

Blog Archive