Favorite Dresses & Awesome Hair Pieces




Short and Sweet- Samantha (awesome name by the way) came over with her fiance from the UK to get married to her sweetheart. She was cute as a button with an adorable personality and a dress to match. It was short with a plain cream tank dress underneath of a long sleeve sheer cover with silver sequins and embroidery on it and a wide satin cream band at the bottom securing the two layers together. So simple but elegant and beautiful.









Absolutely beautiful- It was just Alia and her groom that day and I have to say that she is one of the most beautiful brides I have ever seen. They had an amazing photo shoot with tons of awesome pictures. Her dress was a lace halter with a long lace train. I love lace. There is just something so elegant and classy about it, it reminds me of the early 1900's. I guess I can be a sucker for the traditional.

My All Time Favorite- I saw Harmoni get out of the limo and said "that's the Galina dress model#SV9563!" I already knew this dress as it has been my favorite wedding dress for some time now. The line provides a long beautiful silhouette, a soft silky fabric with a free flowing train, a beaded dropped waist and ruching where the front of the dress overlaps at the waist.
She also had a great vintage hair piece to wear with it. I couldn't stop telling her how amazing she looked.

Blog Archive