Southern Belle Beauties

I had the opportunity to meet Sonny and Jessica! I first met them at their consultation with Michelle, who is one of our wedding planners. The next time I saw them was at their check out in our gift shop after their ceremony. The final time we met was at their photo appointment the following day. They were both still glowing from the realization that they are both married. Both Sonny and Jessica are photogenic, so their pictures turned out amazing!

They have been together since they were 15 years old and met in homeroom class in high school. He noticed her putting her make-up on and she finally just gave him a piece of paper with her name and number and said, "You will be my boyfriend, call me!" He did just that. It worked because now they are happily married after 12 years!

Congratulations to Sonny and Jessica for letting us be a part of your special day!

Blog Archive