Nina Dobrev

Hello Girlies! Hope everyone enjoyed Easter and had a great weekend. I've been catching up on the second series of Vampire Diaries like crazy last week and now I have no more episodes to watch, I found an outlet for my obsession with the series by doing an inspired look :) Nina Dobrev who plays the lead character Elena Gilbert and also the doppelganger evil vamp Katherine Pierce, in my opinion is one of the most beautiful girls on TV. I think my girlcrush is mostly based on the fact that she is physically the complete polar opposite of me, so of course I wish I looked like her haha. Anywhoo, on with the look, enjoy xx
nina dobrev
nina dobrev
nina dobrev
nina dobrev
nina dobrev
nina dobrev
nina dobrev
nina dobrev
nina dobrev
nina dobrev
nina dobrev
nina dobrev
I then took Buck and put this in the crease with a pencil brush, making a fairly harsh line, as you want a really defined crease. Then n a blending brush with a tiny bit of Naked on it, I blended Buck, but carefully so it didnt go too high.

With an angled brush I applied Brown Down at quite a sharp angle on the outer corner so it met up with Buck. Using a tapered blending brush and a little more Brown Down I blended this harsh angle in towards Naked.

Blog Archive