BLESSED








My name is Holly Dunn and I am truly blessed to be a part of Chapel of the Flowers. I started with the chapel on June 15th, 2009, as a wedding coordinator.

I am a Las Vegas native but have also lived in Minnesota (Did the Minnesota winters for 13 years but will take the heat of our summers any day) I moved back home last June and it is true home is where your heart is. I love this town, and all the people that make Las Vegas memorable for so many of our couples that choose our town as the destination for their wedding. I am truly blessed to be home and to say I am a wedding coordinator for Chapel of the Flowers. I truly have some of the most professional, knowledgeable, approachable, talented and friendly group of Wedding Planners, Photographers, Videographers, Ministers, florists, etc. to work with.

You can find me in the Magnolia chapel it is a beautiful chapel with tasteful décor that seats 20 guests. The Magnolia chapel is open Monday and Wednesdays: 1:30pm – 6:30 pm; Closed Tuesday & Thursday; Friday: 2:00pm - 7:30pm; Saturday: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
If you would like to see photos of the Magnolia Chapel please visit our website
www.littlechapel.com


I am very proud of the roll I play in all of our couple’s special day. I truly enjoy every aspect of making your day as memorable as possible. I enjoy that we are given the ability and tools to make each couple feel relaxed and confident that you are in good hands and that your day is going to be PERFECT...our couples are my main priority. I LOVE my job and I think (or at least hope) that it shows in the level of service and attention to detail we provide here at Chapel of the Flowers. I know at the end of the day that I think about each and every couple I coordinate for and wonder all the time how your lives are and what you’re doing. I feel personally truly blessed that you have chosen our Chapel and that I was a part of your happiness.

Blog Archive