My wonderful new job!!!


Hello blogger fans! I'm Lydia the newest wedding coordinator on the Chapel of the Flowers team and am so lucky to be working with such an amazing, talented group! I come from a wedding photography background, event planning, coordinating and singing at weddings in Hawaii. I'm quite the adventurous type and love challenges! I'm training for my 9th triathlon in September, and If I'm not working out you'll find me clubbing or hanging out with friends.

I'm a huge fan of the theater and participated in several muscials and plays, I love traveling, meeting new people and am so thrilled to work in a happy environment! Chapel of the Flowers is truely a diamond in the rough in Sin City! Our chapels are elegant, tasteful, well organized and we treat every wedding with the upmost respect. Chapel planners create your wedding details with little stress, while our coordinators guide you through your wedding like a breeze. Photographers, videographers, ministers and limo drivers are incomprable to any other chapel and I look forward in being a part of people's special day! This chapel is by far the best in Vegas and wait till you see our reality show "Happily Ever Faster"! I look forward to meeting you!

Blog Archive