New and improved Chapel of the Flowers!



Hello everyone! We have decided to start our blog back up again and hopefully there will be a new post everyday.

I will start off by introducing my self. My name is Katelyn DeGraw and I have been with Chapel of the Flowers since June 1, 2008 and I am a Las Vegas native! I am new to the chapel scene but I have been planning and coordinating weddings for a year now. I also was just married this last March and because of this I feel like I have that much more to offer our couples. I know that on my wedding day I wanted to feel like the world revolved around me and I can see that most of our couples feel the same way! I am a Coordinator here and I LOVE my job. When you come to Chapel of the Flowers our goal is for you to have the best experience possible. I have had a couple tell me recently that we made there wedding day the easiest part of their trip to Las Vegas. We can make this happen because of our amazing staff and I am happy to be apart of this team!

Here at Chapel of the flowers, we have been serving couples for almost 60 years now. Even though the chapel itself is aging in years, it looks brand new! The owners and staff keep the grounds clean and "updated" so that your pictures don't look like you were married at the same chapel your mother did 30 years ago. We have people walk in all the time and tell us that they got married 10, 15, 20 years ago and hardly recognize the place. Improvements are happening here constantly so that we can provide better service to our couples and their guests. Please jump on our website @
http://www.littlechapel.com/ and check out our 3 chapels, garden and gazebo. Also take a look at our packages. You may be surprised at how inexpensive luxury and pure bliss can be!

Congratulations to all those who are newly engaged or have been engaged for years. We at Chapel of the Flowers can't wait to plan your wedding with you!

-Katelyn DeGraw

Blog Archive